There is no doubt among us that we are all living in unprecedented and anxious times. The Global pandemic have left us all deeply impacted in many different ways. We struggle to make a new normal when everything is changing. This Presentation will introduce the ACT model to help those who are facing anxiety and Depression in their lives. This presentation will address how to apply the ACT Model and feature strategies and interventions to move the client from being stuck to a new level of freedom. Unblocking levels of Fear that can keep us from living our values. This workshop will go beyond the basic Stress Management techniques to incorporate Life Compass and Values assessment. Developing a deeper understanding of resistance and the true purpose of why we struggle. At the end of this presentation you will be able to move the client from resistance to freedom from Fear to Living while at the same time uncover their personal power to manage anxiety and uncertainty in their lives. Mindfulness and strategies to respond not react to fear and anxiety and to move from Depression to hope and intention living life fully and free from being held hostage by Fear and Uncertainty and self-doubt. ACT will transform the individual from Living a life of Fear and Hopelessness to a Life of Freedom and Intention to Embrace life and live in ways you never thought possible.
1. Understanding the Value of resistance and why we struggle.
2. Introduce the Model and Application of ACT
3. Apply the ACT Model to Anxious and Depressed Clinical Populations
4. Provide a Treatment Plan and Clinical Roadmap to work with Clients
5. Provide Templates and Handouts to work with Clients
6. Assist Clients in understanding why resistance and struggle only teaches our problems to grow.
7. Client case studies detailing ACT interventions will also be featured.
8. An understanding and Working Knowledge of ACT to use immediately with your next client